It’s that time of the year again! Pull out the pumpkin spice candles, cookies and desserts!
Learn how to make a homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte so you can enjoy the warm flavors of the fall and holiday season at home!
Servings: 1 Latte
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup (4oz / 115g) brewed coffee
- 1/2 cups (4oz / 115g) milk
- In a saucepan add in all of your ingredients.
- Stir and bring the ingredients to a simmer.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and pour into your mug.
- Decorate with freshly whipped cream and a sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Enjoy!