Celebrating its 10-year Anniversary, the RG Business Top Ten Employers programme acknowledges organisations in Bermuda that are hitting the mark when it comes to employee engagement and satisfaction. Participation is FREE and all great companies are welcome to enter.
This year we are happy to welcome the BHRA (Bermuda Human Resource Association) to the programme with the addition of the BHRA Inclusion and Diversity Award. All entries to the Top Ten are eligible to win this special award.
HOW PARTICIPATION WORKS
- One survey must be completed by the Organisation’s management. This survey simply profiles the Organisation’s size, age, industry, etc.
- 50% of the Organisation’s employees must complete the employee survey. The employee survey reviews overall employee satisfaction.
- Surveys are conducted by our partners at Global Research.
- Both management & employee surveys must be completed by Friday, July 28th.
- All Participants will be contacted in August with final results.
- Please note, Organisations who make the Top Ten will not be told their ranking until the awards ceremony which will be held in September.
ALL TOP TEN PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- A brief summary of their results with an option to purchase a full report.
ALL TOP TEN WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- A profile in the Fall 2019 RG Business Magazine highlighting the reasons your Organisation received its ranking.
- An invite to a special awards ceremony (10 employees/organisation).
- An award noting your organisation’s ranking.
- Mention in all 2019 Top Ten Awards Invitations & Announcements.
- A brief summary of their results with the option to purchase a full report.
Frontier Financial Services Limited
Marshall Diel & Meyers
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call 278.0113. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bermuda Press Holdings Limited and RG Business magazine wishes to thank our valued Partners for providing the support to make the Bermuda Top Ten Employers programme possible:
Use of Data & Confidentiality – Top 10 Employers in Bermuda
Global Research is responsible for the data collection, archiving, analysis and reporting of the following data collected as a part of the Top 10 Employers in Bermuda competition:
Employer Information Survey data. This is data derived from a survey in which each participating organisation provides information about the demographic composition of their organisations, HR benefits, philanthropic and educational initiatives and other information that makes their company stand out from others in Bermuda.
Employment Satisfaction Survey data. The employees of participating companies complete employment satisfaction and engagement surveys to determine employment satisfaction and engagement across key areas such as workplace conditions, relationship with management, communication, compensation/benefits and overall employment satisfaction and employment loyalty.
Global Research only shares information derived from the Employer Information Survey and Employment Satisfaction Survey with The Royal Gazette for entrants who become Top 10 awardees and all information is strictly confidential. The information is only used by The Royal Gazette to write a positive story about the Top 10 awardees.
Companies competing in the competition can purchase the aggregated employment satisfaction scores of their organisation from Global Research (in the form of a professional report) but cannot gain access by way of purchase or any other means to the data of any other organisations.
Global Research and The Royal Gazette agree not to use or share the information in any way other than to determine the Top 10 Employers in Bermuda and to write a positive story about the top 10 awardees.
Global Research and The Royal Gazette agree not to publish or share any of the collected employment satisfaction data or employer information with anyone outside of their organisations except for the purpose of writing a positive story about the Top 10 awardees.
For more information regarding the confidentiality of the RG Business Top Ten Employers, feel free to contact Global Research at 441.705.7655.