A guide to Bermuda Cup Match stalls
We often take for granted the work that gets put into the stalls at Cup Match. Some of them have been around for years; so much so that we anticipate their mouth-watering tasty treats. Others are new to the game. Every single one of them has promised amazing menus and fun items to make your match days worthwhile. You can expect snacks, refreshments, toys, face painting, and other novelties to keep everyone entertained. So, get yourself down to the field and enjoy one of the reasons we love this holiday so much.
Here is a complete list of the vendors you will see down at the game:
- Mako Grill
- Rosa’s Cantina
- Lina’s Fish Hut
- Anchor Bar & Restaurant & Lounge
- Off the Hook – Seafood & Grill
- Sensational Delights
- Secret Recipe
- J&B’s Wood Fired Pizza: J&B’s Wood Fired Pizza is relatively new to the Cup Match line-up, but with five delicious options catering to meat-eaters and vegetarians alike, J and B’s is always a good decision. The pizzas are made at the time of order and cooked in their very own wood fire oven. It’s fresh, it’s delicious, and it’s easy to eat while you’re walking around the grounds.
- Willow Cuts
- Country Kitchen: This island is known for its seafood, and Country Kitchen is known at Cup Match for serving it. During Cup Match, there is nothing better than fried food, and they have a variety of options for everyone of all ages to enjoy. Make sure you get it before it is gone — trust me, you do not want to miss out.
- Sid’s Seafood
- Toy Express
- Sniggles Professional Face & Body Painting
- Keep ya Guessing
- Culture Wear/Revive Boutique
Refreshments & Snacks
- Jazzy Treats
- Ashley’s Lemonade: Ashley’s Lemonade is an island-wide favorite, and when the heat of the day starts to get to you, this stand is where you want to go. The lemonade or limeade is freshly squeezed in front of you and they offer a variety of add-in flavors. To top it off, the service is fantastic and every cup comes with a smile.
- Fluffy Stuff & KJ’s Snowball Stand
- Sweet SAAK Bakery
- Kustom Kones
- Cookies by Cross
- OM Juicery
- Duch Pops Bermuda
- Fruit Stall
This event is for everyone, young and old, to enjoy sport at its most loyal, family at its loudest, food made from real love and sun that will make you want to jump in. Come for the game but make sure to enjoy a tour of the Cup Match stalls to experience the smiling faces and the real tastes of Cup Match. Everything else will be closed!
This article was originally published in the 2018 edition of the RG Cup Match supplement.